You guys, I have the best breakfast croissant recipe EVER.
My husband legit had to hide these from me because I could have eaten all eight of these to myself.
I made these on a Sunday as I was meal prepping for the week with every intention of having these as last at least until Wednesday, but they were SO good that we ate them for Dinner that night as well.
If you have more self control than my husband and I do, this is the perfect make ahead breakfast.
Here is how to make them:
1 package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
6 eggs (scrambled)
1 cup of spinach (wilted in frying pan)
1/2 small onion chopped and fried until transparent
4 slices of prosciutto
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Prepare the eggs and onion.
3. Separate the crescent roll dough onto baking sheet.
4. Fill each crescent roll with scrambled egg, spinach, onion and half a slice of prosciutto.
5. Put shredded cheddar cheese on top of ingredients.
6. Fold edges of crescent rolls over until ingredients are covered.
7. Bake at 375F until lightly brown.
8. Eat and Enjoy :)
Post a Comment