I hosted a Mother Daughter Galentine's Day party and invited my best friend and her two girls who are the same ages as my girls.
The girls love celebrating holidays, and Valentine's Day is no exception, so it was a great excuse to throw a party!
My oldest daughter loved helping me set up the decor of the party.
We kept it very simple with a pink and white colour scheme.
If you guys read my post here, you know that we are eating dairy and gluten free so we wanted to make sure the party food was yummy but also kept these restrictions in mind.
I decided to go with a waffle bar which was super easy and a big hit!
We used Vans Gluten Free Blueberry Waffles and had little ramekins of Coconut Whip Cream, Berries and Sprinkles for toppings.
My friend, who blogs over at Chaos & Caffeine, brought a super cute Valentine inspired fruit dish and I filled Valentine Gift Bags with popcorn.
For drinks I just bought plastic wine glasses from Dollar Tree and Guava flavoured Jarritos for a fun pink drink for the kids.
For the Mommys we went with a bottle of sparkling white wine.
Like I said above, I went super simple with the decor and got mostly everything at Dollar Tree.
The doilies, nail polish , gold love sign, balloons and sequence were all dollar finds!
For entertainment, Adriana brought over a fun BINGO game over for the kids that was a huge hit as well!
I had so much fun hosting this Mother Daughter Valentines Day party and I think its going to become a yearly tradition!
Want some more Valentine's Day Ideas?
I've teamed up with 30 amazing bloggers who are sharing their Valnentine's Day Treats, Decor & DIY.
Just click through the links below to be inspired!
2. Valentine's Triple Berry Breakfast Parfait by Joanna at Lazy Moms Blog
3. Valentine's Day Mini Bouquet with Printable Wrap by Lucy of Craftberry Bush
4. DIY Iron-On Mini Tote Bags for Galentine's Day by Joann of Woman in Real Life
5. DIY Clay Valentine Heart Wall Hanging by Jen of Kitchen Counter Chronicles
6. Valentine's Day Smoothie Bowl by Kristeena of Motherhood in Stilettos
7. Chunky Crochet Heart Banner by Christina of The DIY Mommy
8. 'I'm Stuck On You Valentine' Free Printable by Chandra of HashtagBlessed Blog
9. DIY Love Tees by Colleen of Lemon Thistle
10. Red Velvet Cheesecake by Kim of Kim Power Style
11. Custom Floral Dishware DIY with Temporary Tattoos by Christine of Amidst the Chaos
12. Valentine's Day Keto Cheesecake by Thalita of The Learner Observer
13. How to Host a Mother/Daughter Galentine's by Kelsey of Kelsey Diane Blog
14. Free Printable Farmhouse Style Valentine's Day Cards by Shannon of AKA Design
15. GALentine’s Day Tea Party by Shauna of Satori Design for Living
16. Valentine Heart Necklace by Christine of The DIY Dreamer
17. Simple Valentine's Day Decor by Alicia of A Burst of Beautiful
18. Valentine's Sushi Recipe by Stefania of From the Playpen
19. Valentine’s Day Decor by Dannyelle of Life is a Party
20. Valentine Countdown for Kids by Heather of Raising Memories
21. Love Sign by Meagan of Row House Nest
22. Valentine's Day Kindness Countdown Calendar by Jen of Rambling Renovators
23. Rustic Valentine's Day Decor by Sarah of The Project Pile
24. Peach Raspberry Crisp by Brittany of My Daily Randomness
25. How to Make Pine Cone Roses by Jane & Sonja of Sustain My Craft Habit
26. Handmade Paper Gift Boxes by Jessica of The Vanderveen House
27. DIY Valentine's Day Pouch by Lidia of Design Inside the Box
28. Valentine Oreo Cookies by Kendra of Joy In Our Home
29. Valentine's Day Lunch Idea by Adriana of Chaos and Caffeine
30. Chocolate Cherries Baileys Cookies by Emily of daydreaming of elsewhere